Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Taken by Her Mate (Northern Silver Pack) by Sam Crescent and Jenika Snow

Shifter Story

4 out of 5 Stars

I received this a copy of this book from an blog contest.

What did you like:
I love shifter books and this was a good one. A change of guard, going back to the true heart of what it means to be a shifter: mates, worthy alphas and magic.

What did you not like:
I didn't like it that he left his opponent alive. I know that it was useful to make the story longer and get in more plot twists but it just wasn't realistic. I mean this guy abused his mate for years and he shows mercy, knowing what kind of worthless carcass he is.

Would you recommend to a friend: Yes, if you are a fan of shifter stories. I would definitely recommend this one.

Review Link: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/736710112