Saturday, October 19, 2013

Costume Shopping

Mia:
Tilting my black beret a little to the right, I check the mirror to make sure my horns are covered. Shopping today! *happy dance* I really need a costume for the Halloween Party in a couple weeks. With no idea what I want to go as I need to do a little browsing. Not wanting to go as a demon, again this year, I would have to be creative. Strolling down the sidewalk, I peek inside shops as I make my way down the street. Nothing appeals. What am I going to wear? — with Holly Woede.

Holly:
* She had spent the better part of the day trying to find things that would fit. She was just starting to show but none of her skirts were getting a bit uncomfortable. With an arm full of bags and she reached for her cell phone, to let Cade know where she was. Rounding the corner not paying attention she ran smack into Mia as her phone and bags went flying* Oh Gosh Im so sorry, Mia? How are you?

Mia:
*Helps Holly pick up her bags and phone* I'm feeling frustrated, Holly, very frustrated. I'm trying to find a Halloween costume for the party in a couple week but I'm having no luck. Nothing screams "Me! Pick Me!" for an outfit and I don't want to go as a demon again this year. *sigh* I don't suppose you've picked a costume for the party or have a suggestion on where I should look for one?

Holly:
Actually I need to get one I almost forgot about the party. We could go down to the party store and see what we can find, there has to be something. What have you always wanted to be?

Mia:
I don't know what I want to be, that's the problem. I just know what I don't want to go as, which isn't very helpful. I do know, I'm not going in anything pink. *shudders* Black is more my color. Gothic works, but I want something more cute than dark. Animals are cute, right? Something fluffy and cuddly but with claws. *snaps fingers* I know, a cat, a black cat. *tilts head to the side, thinking* Kitty cat ears would cover my horns too.

Holly:
Oh they would cover your horns and with your body Mia you would look great! Cade may kill something but you would look hot. *Points to a costume shop* Lets go see if we can find both of us something hot to wear!

Mia:
Ooh, that would be fun to watch. *snickers, as we head inside the costume shop* Have you thought about what you want to be this Halloween? Are you and my brother planning on going as a matching set or individual costumes?
*walking out of the shop with their purchases* Holly, do you need a ride back home or is Cadeon coming to get you? *hears a car and turns* Nevermind. *Waves as she sees Cadeon pull up to the curb* I'll see you guys later.