Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Updated: Evernight Halloween Party Prompt from Tiffany Truitt

Prompt: Something in the closet was making a strange noise, so I opened the door...


10/31/2014
and peeked in. Seeing nothing but clothes and shoes, I shake my head. My mind must be playing tricks on me. That's what you get for watching that Halloween movie marathon, idiot. Walking back to the front room, I flip off the TV and headed upstairs to bed. "Such a scardy cat," I sigh. Too busy castigating myself to pay attention, I wander down the hall to my bedroom.
Suddenly, I crash into something tall and solid. What the...

12/8/2020:
Looking up, all I can see is a dark shadow, backlit by the moonlight shining through the window. I open my mouth to scream. Quickly, a hand covers my mouth, preventing any sound from escaping. He spins me, wrapping his other arm around me. Bending to my ear, he whispers, "Trick or treat, little morsel" as he sinks his fangs into my neck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment