Thursday, January 23, 2014

Release Day Review: Wilde Chase (Wilde Brothers 1) by Susan Hayes

And Your Little Dog Too 

5 out of 5 Stars

Note: This review may contain spoilers!

This was a fun read with some great scenes. I love the beginning where she chooses his family's restaurant for their first date (not knowing it belongs to them). What are the odds, right? You gotta love siblings *smh* His brothers apparently couldn't resist teasing him about his date. The heroine is a great mix of contradictions. The hero is possessive and protective but not overly so, he just suffers from that male affliction: Foot in mouth disease *snicker* I felt bad for the boy who helped kidnap the heroine, I hope he gets help for His grandma. The others, not so much. I'm glad the dog wasn't really badly hurt. I love the dedication (although it made me a little sad too). Lastly, the scene where he gives her the house key on the plushy puppy was just adorable! A fantastic read and I can't wait for the rest of the brothers' stories.