Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Waking Sarah (Vegas Mates 3) by Krystal Shannan

I was given a copy of this book.

Crazy Wolf Still At Large!
5 out of 5 Stars

What did I like?
It is good that they main group is dealing with the changes that are coming this way, while keeping everyone as safe as possible.The heroine is smart and I'm glad her parents are finally getting an explanation, even if they can't act on it.

What did I not like?
Freaking crazy wolf chick is still at large and the damned double dealing council; I just want to beat the council with a really large stick.

Would I recommend this to a friend?
This series is better read in order. I'm looking forward to more books in this series. It is a good read and while each book focuses on a different couple the overall story line is still in progress.

Posted: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/867300666