Thursday, November 28, 2013

Release Day Review: Under Her Spell (Liberation Manor 1) by Honor James

1st book in a new series

4 out of 5 Stars

I love the concept and it really broke my heart that after all that, she still got screwed. The twist at the end made me so angry at the council. Seriously, that was just mean. Christian needs his backside kicked, he was a jerk about the whole thing. Markus should also get his behind kicked by his co-mate for being an idiot for so long, almost the entire year. The timeline felt a little rushed; it also ends a little abruptly. I expect to see her HEA as part of Christian's story. I was glad that almost all the pairs get a guaranteed happy ending, definitely looking forward to their journeys.  

Would you recommend this book? Yes, the concept it interesting and I can't wait until I read more about the other guys and who they get paired with. I hope Christian gets someone who smacks the crap out of him first.  

Posted: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/776253069