Friday, November 1, 2013

Release Day Review: Keeping Kylen (Moon Pack 11) by Amber Kell

Read as a Standalone

5 out of 5 Stars

Note: I have only read book 1 from the Moon Pack series.

What did you like?
Adorable. Sammy is just adorable. I love his view of the world. I'm glad the fae are getting their stuff together. Hopefully this will make things easier for the couple and maybe the dragons might even find some mates in the pack. It's hard to do the right thing especially when it comes back and bites you. Glad that everything worked out.

What did you not like?
It was a little hard to keep up with the references since I didn't read the entire series.

Would you recommend this book?
If you have read the series, definitely. If you have not, I would recommend reading this series in order.

Posted: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/754217445