Monday, October 2, 2017

Fall Update

Hey all,
So it has been a while since I've been active I know but I just wanted to pop on and say Hi!
These last few months has been a bit hectic with the kids going back to school, the hubby and I working 40+ hours a week and my surgery at the end on the September to remove my gallbladder.

So what's been happening:
I completed my Retail Management Certification this spring.

I switched from day shift to nights this last May and I'll be back at work starting the 8th.

We re-arranged the house this summer. The kids spent all summer travelling, visiting relatives.

Bébe Girl is in Girls on the Run this year as well as Choir, so Mommy is running off her feet trying to keep up with extracurricular activities.

Lil' Man started Kindergarten this year and we just had his first parent-teacher conference. He's doing great academically but has the attention span on a small gnat. *snicker snicker*

The in-laws are on vacation so we have the house to ourselves. *mini vacay*

I'm back on WoW and catching up quickly. BlizzCon is coming up this November and I've got to get my virtual ticket. I'm not sure I want the goody bag this year, but we'll see.

So now that the personal stuff is out of the way. The important news :) Reading!
I've finally caught up on most of what I have been reading. Thank goodness for KU!

I've been stalking Amazon for my new releases by my favorite authors every Tuesday and Sunday: Jordan SilverEA HuntMary GoldbergerMadison Faye and Terry Bolryder.

I've started an Audible membership so I can listen to my books while I'm at work overnights. I've almost got all of Laurann Dohner's New Species in Audible *happy dance*

I've been stalking Bookstand's Time Machine for low price deals.

I stalk Evernight Publishing daily for new releases by some of my favorite authors: Sam Crescent, Angelique Voisen, Doris O'Connor, Jenika Snow and Danica Avet.

I am super excited that one of my favorite authors is doing self-pub: Viola Grace has been putting out some of her books on Sea to Sky and I've been gobbling them up as fast as they come out.

My poor kindle is recuperating on the charger today since I've spent the last week resting and recovering. 

Overall, our lives have been hectic but we are starting to settle down and get into our rhythm for the year.