Tuesday, September 26, 2017

My Magazine Sharing: No Sweat No Stains


I was given a free sample of this product.

Mission: No Sweat No Stains

Yellow marks? White stains? With these new formulas from Degree® and Dove®, your clothes can look as fresh as you feel!

Innovative formulas from Degree® and Dove®

Deodorant is meant to be worn, not seen. Have you ever walked out of the house in a crisp, new outfit only to look down and see white marks from your deodorant? With these innovative deodorants and anti-perspirants, you can say goodbye to yellow marks and white stains.

#SoFreshSoClean #NoSweatNoStains #MyMagazineSharing #freesamp

My Review:

I was left feeling powder fresh all day, even after a 13 hour shift. The coldness of the spray is a downside for me as I tend to prefer roll-ons. I still found some white residue on the inside of my black shirts but not as much as when I use my solid deodorant.

I would give this a solid 4 1/2 Stars.