Tuesday, March 17, 2015

ARC Review: Fever (Club Inferno 3) by Jamie K. Schmidt

Received an ARC of this book via NetGalley.

3 out of 5 Stars

Like: I liked that she fell in love with an older man and was still able to have her first love. I loved that she grew into who she was supposed to be.

Dislike: I spent most of the book disliking the hero and wishing she would ditch him until he grew up. I disliked his friends, I'm hoping they get what they deserve. I blame him for their behavior, If you can't stand up for your girl, you don't deserve her. Dante was way out of line too. It was a real jerk move that he pulled on Chase.

Recommendation: Both parties matured over the course of the book, redeeming themselves (mostly) by the end.

Posted: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1169347266