Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Heart of Obsidian (Psy-Changling 12) by Nalini Singh

5 out of 5 Stars

A Psy Mating
So I've been waiting for this book since Kaleb discovered the star charm. It has been such a hard wait. The book definately brought some loose ends together and tho many of the revelations weren't too unexpected it was still suprising. I love that the heroine in this book is so strong, not just mentally like many Psy but emotionally too. I felt such awe for her for keeping Kaleb on the side of good and how much love she has for him. It was beautiful. I have loved all of the heroines and heroes in this series but I must say my favorites are the ones who have to work harder at being "good" and Kaleb certainly fits. I would definately recommend reading the other books in the series before you read this one as a lot of the characters in the other books are tied into this one.

Review Posted on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Heart-Obsidian-Psy-Changeling-ebook/dp/B00C1N9JWO/ref=cm_cr-mr-title